- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- DOH-PINELLAS HIGHLIGHTS RECENT EFFORTS IN PROVIDING COVID-19 VACCINES, MARCH 22-28
- CDR MAGUIRE PATIENT PORTAL OPENS FOR 40+ APPOINTMENTS
- DOH-PINELLAS HIGHLIGHTS RECENT EFFORTS IN PROVIDING COVID-19 VACCINES
- RESIDENTS 60+ AND MEDICALLY VULNERABLE PEOPLE CAN BOOK VACCINE APPOINTMENTS ON THE CDR MAGUIRE PATIENT PORTAL
Pinellas residents 16 and older can book CDR Maguire Patient Portal appointments for vaccinations starting today, Friday, April 2. Vaccinations can begin on Monday, April 5. Go to www.PatientPortalFL.com to begin the process.
The Patient Portal’s call center is at (844) 770-8548. The website and phone number are available 24/7.
Public sites operated by the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County (DOH-Pinellas) and Pinellas County Government are adding appointments to the Patient Portal as additional shipments are received from the state. Identification and proof of eligibility required at all sites.
DOH-Pinellas manages vaccines booked through the CDR Health Patient Portal while the federal government, State of Florida and numerous pharmacies and health centers manage their own distribution operations. There are also DOH-Pinellas outreach events to vaccinate underserved populations throughout Pinellas.
Eligible groups may also check for vaccine availability at local pharmacies. For the latest information about all vaccine options countywide, go to https://covid19.pinellascounty.org/vaccines/ Follow us on social media on Twitter, Facebook and Nextdoor for updates. For information about DOH-Pinellas, visit www.PinellasHealth.com.
No events at this time
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals