To celebrate a new Fitness Zone at Ed C. Wright Park in Clearwater, the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County (DOH-Pinellas) and the City of Clearwater will take part in a short dedication at 9 AM on Thursday, Nov. 17.
- During Children's Dental Health Month, Florida Health Highlights Success of School-Based Sealant Program
- Donna Walsh Named Health Officer for DOH-Seminole
- Florida Department of Health Recognizes 2017 Healthy Weight Community Champions
- Florida Department of Health Issues Suspension and Restriction Orders
- Department to Host Public Workshops on Amendment 2 Implementation
- Gov. Scott's “Fighting for Florida’s Future" Budget Makes Key Investments in Zika Preparedness
Zika fever is a mild febrile illness caused by a mosquito-borne virus similar to those that cause dengue and West Nile virus infection. It has been identified in several countries in Central and South America, Mexico, and the Caribbean since 2015.
Outbreaks have previously been reported in Africa, Southeast Asia, and the Pacific Islands. Cases of Zika fever have been reported in travelers returning to the United States.More...
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals