To celebrate a new Fitness Zone at Ed C. Wright Park in Clearwater, the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County (DOH-Pinellas) and the City of Clearwater will take part in a short dedication at 9 AM on Thursday, Nov. 17.
- Healthy Pinellas Consortium
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update
- FLORIDA IMMUNIZATION SUMMIT COMING TO ST. PETERSBURG FEB. 2-4
- Florida Health Celebrates National Radon Action Month
- Florida Health Urges Vaccination as Flu Season Intensifies
- Florida Department of Health Issues 13 Suspension and Restriction Orders in December 2016
Zika fever is a mild febrile illness caused by a mosquito-borne virus similar to those that cause dengue and West Nile virus infection. It has been identified in several countries in Central and South America, Mexico, and the Caribbean since 2015. Outbreaks have previously been reported in Africa, Southeast Asia, and the Pacific Islands. Local transmission has been reported in Puerto Rico, but not elsewhere in the United States. Cases of Zika fever have been reported in travelers returning to the United States.More...
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals