- Know Your Heart Numbers
- Florida Department of Health Launches Community Effort in Fight Against Drug Overdose and Opioid Abuse
- February 7 is National Black HIV and AIDS Awareness Day
- Every 4 and a Half Minutes a Baby in the U.S. is Born with a Birth Defect
- Is Your County, City or Town a Healthy Community Champion?
- DOH-PINELLAS RECOGNIZES THE PINELLAS COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT AS A TOBACCO FREE WORKSITE
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- FREE QUIT SESSIONS TO HELP YOU LEAVE TOBACCO BEHIND
- FLORIDA SURGEON GENERAL URGES VACCINATION AS BEST DEFENSE AGAINST RAPIDLY SPREADING FLU VIRUS
The Florida Department of Health (DOH) is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to closely monitor the current outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus and is actively working to ensure that the most up-to-date CDC guidance is quickly and accurately disseminated to local partners. Though no cases have been reported in Florida to date, DOH is coordinating closely with our local partners to investigate, confirm, contain and report any suspected cases, should they occur.More...
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals