- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Seventy-Three Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Sixty-Two Deaths Related to COVID-19
- The State of Florida Issues COVID-19 and Tropical Storm Isaias Updates
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces One Hundred Seventy-Nine Deaths Related to COVID-19
- The State of Florida Issues COVID-19 and Hurricane Isaias Updates
- SCHOOL’S OUT, BUT YOUR CHILD’S GOOD HEALTH ISN’T
- INDEPENDENCE DAY 2020 SAFETY TIPS
- FACE COVERINGS STILL IMPORTANT AS FLORIDA ENTERS PHASE 2
- Join us for the virtual Zoom Ending the HIV Epidemic town hall
The elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. Wash your hands with soap & water. Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands. If you're sick, stay at home & avoid crowds.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
The Florida Department of Health (DOH) is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to closely monitor the current outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus and is actively working to ensure that the most up-to-date CDC guidance is quickly and accurately disseminated to local partners. DOH is coordinating closely with our local partners to investigate, confirm, contain and report any suspected cases.More...
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals