- Governor DeSantis Approves Budget to Continue Improving Public Health in Florida
- Memorial Day - Florida Health and Safety Officials Encourage Floridians to Remember Water Safety
- Setting the Record Straight: Florida Department of Health Addresses False Miami Herald Claims
- State Surgeon General Issues Public Health Advisory Rescinding Previously Issued Advisories, Expanding Vaccine Eligibility, and Encouraging the Resumption of In-Person Government Operations and Services Statewide
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida
- DOH-PINELLAS RECEIVES NATIONAL AWARD FOR COVID-19 EFFORTS AMONG THOSE EXPERIENCING HOMELESSNESS
- NO-COST PHYSICALS AND SCREENINGS TO GET STUDENTS READY FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR
- DOH-PINELLAS TO PROVIDE COVID-19 VACCINES TO STUDENTS 12+ AT THREE HIGH SCHOOL CLINICS
- HURRICANE SEASON BEGINS JUNE 1
Students ages 12 and up can get their Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines at three area high schools in June and July.
The Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County (DOH-Pinellas) is offering the two-dose vaccine to students accompanied by a parent or guardian. Vaccines will be provided from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. by appointment only at the sites listed below. To make an appointment, call DOH-Pinellas at (727) 824-6931.
COVID-19 vaccines are always provided at no cost.More Information
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals