October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and many facilities are offering mammograms at reduced rates to encourage women to be screened.
A reduced-rate mammogram may not always be the best option. If an issue is detected in a woman who is uninsured, there aren’t many options for further testing or treatment. A screening by a State of Florida program would provide more options if the patient is diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Cease-And-Desist Notices Served During Operation Jack-O-Lantern
- NEW: 2013–2014 Year in Review
- Ebola Infographic with Quick Facts
- Miami-Dade Laboratory Honored with Quality Assurance Award
- Joint Unlicensed Activity Investigation Leads to Arrest in Orlando
- Enterovirus D68 Infographic
125 Years of Florida Public Health: Lunch and Learn
Florida Historic Capitol Museum
October 23, 2014
Popular Programs & Services
For Health care Professionals