Each year, the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County (DOHPinellas) observes World TB Day, March 24, as a day to educate the public about the impact of TB, recognize the progress made in TB prevention and control programs and explore what more can be done to end TB. This year’s theme, “It’s TIME,” focuses on the importance of strengthening TB education and awareness among health care providers.
- Swim It, Shore It or Dodge It
- Rabies Prevention
- National Nutrition Month
- February Marks the Beginning of American Heart Month
- Flu Season in Full Swing
- 2019 COUNTY HEALTH RANKINGS: STRENGTHS AND AREAS TO WORK ON IN PINELLAS
- DOH-PINELLAS OFFERS SAVORY TIPS AND RECIPES FOR NATIONAL NUTRITION MONTH
- SPRING INTO HEALTH WITH FREE TOBACCO GROUP QUIT SESSIONS IN MARCH
- PINELLAS RESIDENTS INVITED TO JOIN OTHER TAMPA BAY COMMUNITIES FOR A COMMUNITY HEALTH NEEDS ASSESSMENT
To better understand and address the health needs of communities in the Tampa Bay area, the Florida department of Health in Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Polk counties and local area hospitals are partnering on a comprehensive survey.More...
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals