- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez And Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Meet With Martin County Stakeholders And Community Leaders To Discuss Hepatitis A Outbreak
- FDOH Urges Summer Safety with Tips for Swimming, Grilling and Chilling
- Florida Department of Health Encourages Safety this 4th of July
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nunez and Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Confirm CDC to Partner in Hepatitis A Outbreak Response
- Florida Residents and Visitors Urged to Prepare for Hurricane Season
- NO-COST DENTAL CLINIC FOR KIDS RETURNS ON AUG. 10—JUST IN TIME FOR THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR
- NO-COST HEPATITIS A VACCINES AVAILABLE IN TARPON SPRINGS JULY 27
- DOH-PINELLAS PROVIDES NO-COST HEPATITIS TESTS AND VACCINES ON JULY 25
- NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY BRINGS NO-COST TESTS TO SEVERAL LOCATIONS IN PINELLAS ON JUNE 27-28
The Pinellas school year is winding up, but it’s not too early for families in need to get a jump on next year by taking care of their child’s health screenings starting on June 17.
The Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County (DOH-Pinellas) is again offering its annual summer Back to School clinic services to students, kindergarten through grade 12, to prepare for the 2019-20 school year. Required forms are available to complete prior to arriving for your appointment.More...
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals