St. Petersburg, FL – Governor DeSantis announced the opening of a new monoclonal antibody site at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church.
Monoclonal antibodies help the immune system recognize and respond more effectively to the COVID-19 virus.
- Child Care Food Program Continues to Contribute to Child Wellness in Florida
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Jacksonville
- Health Survey
- FLU SEASON IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER: NOW IS THE TIME TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH
- ADDITIONAL PINELLAS COVID-19 SITE PROVIDES NO-COST, NO-APPOINTMENT TESTING
- HEALTH OFFICIALS URGE AWARENESS OF MOSQUITO-BORNE ILLNESSES
- DOH-PINELLAS ISSUES BLUE-GREEN ALGAE BLOOM ALERT FOR EAGLE LAKE PARK (LAKE #2)
- DOH-PINELLAS RECOGNIZES ITS DISEASE INTERVENTION SPECIALISTS ON OCT. 1
To make COVID-19 testing more accessible to the community, an additional no-cost, no-appointment site will open on Saturday, Sept. 18.
The Mid-County testing site will be located at 7150 114th Ave., Largo, north of Bryan Dairy Rd. and east of Belcher Rd.More Information
No events at this time
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals