In Pinellas County, World AIDS Day will be observed on Monday, Dec. 1 with a downtown St. Petersburg event that will offer free health screenings, food, giveaways and entertainment from noon to 4 PM at Williams Park, 330 2nd Ave. N. This year’s theme is Getting to Zero, as in zero HIV infections, AIDS-related deaths or discrimination of people with HIV/AIDS.
- Department of Health Encourages Food Safety This Holiday Season
- Health Officials Announce Two Pediatric Flu Associated Deaths
- Florida Department of Health’s Lifestyle Change Program Aims to Prevent Diabetes
- Healthy Pinellas Consortium Meets On Nov. 20
- Here Comes Winter Weather Season—Be Prepared, Ready for the Unexpected
- Double Your Chances of Quitting Smoking
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals