FL Dept of Health in Pinellas - Main Contact Information - Phone Available 24 hrs/day
The Hepatitis Program services include education, screening, vaccinations, counseling and referral for care.
For more information about the program or to request an educational in-service, please call the Hepatitis Program Coordinator at (727) 824-6932.
The Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County provides Hepatitis Vaccines through STD clinics at our main locations:
(Please Call for STD Clinic Schedule)
- CDC Hepatitis Page:
- Florida Department of Health Hepatitis Page:
The following is a web-based clearinghouse that contains information on hepatitis. The presence of an internet site or telephone hotline or information, products, or services provided on this list does not constitute an endorsement by the Florida Department of Health (FDOH) and none should be inferred. FDOH is not responsible for the content of the individual organization web pages or hotlines found on this list. This list is provided as a guide for the public on free information that is available on hepatitis. The information that these sites provide may not be from peer-reviewed medical journals, and the content may not have been subject to review for accuracy by any medical or other authority.
- American Liver Foundation Provides education on hepatitis A, B and C, as well as information on advocacy and research for hepatitis.
- Hepatitis B Foundation Foundation dedicated to finding the cause and cure for hepatitis B through education, research and patient advocacy.
- Hep C - Alert Provides educational materials and support group information for hepatitis C.
- Hepatitis Foundation International Provides information and educational materials about hepatitis A, B and C.
- Hepatitis Neighborhood Provides extensive hepatitis information, publications, treatment options, diet changes and support group listings.
- Immunization Action Coalition Provides information about childhood and adult vaccinations for hepatitis A and B.
- National AIDS Treatment Advocacy Project Provides information and educational materials for issues related to hepatitis C and HIV/HCV co-infection.
- World Health Organization Provides informational facts for hepatitis B and C and background information on hepatitis A and B vaccines.
Connect with DOH