Whether it's the beach water or the local swimming pool, the Environmental Health Division at DOH-Pinellas works hard to ensure that all public sources of water are safe and free of risks to your health.
Our Water Inspection Programs include the following:
- Healthy Beaches - get testing information for the local Pinellas county beaches as well as search around the state.
- Swimming Pools and Spas - check on the inspection results of your favorite public swimming pool or spa.
- Drinking Water - there are a lot of places that provide drinking water to visitors and/or residents and we check to make sure the water is free of health risks.
- Well-Surveillance - for those who have wells, we monitor that the wells are free from harmful contaminants.
- Red Tide (K. brevis) – find information and current reports from Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission about these algae blooms that can affect your health