Health Information Management \ Medical Records
FL Dept of Health in Pinellas - Health Information Management
- 727-824-6900 ext 4707 or ext 6907
Fax727-820-4285 / 727-820-4163
Health Information Management Program
In an effort to protect our clients personal information, all clients requesting copies of medical records will need to complete a release of information form. A copy of this form can be obtained by:
- Calling 727-824-6900 ext. 4707 or ext. 6907
- Visiting one of our locations
- Please note, although you can drop off a completed release of information form to any location listed above, medical record services are only provided at the St. Petersburg location.
- Download and complete our printable release of information form by clicking one the following links:
- Mail completed forms to the St. Petersburg location.
- Please include a copy of your picture ID.
Other health care providers can request copies of medical records by faxing a release of information to: 727-820-4285 or 727-820-4163. The form can also be mailed to the St. Petersburg location.
Non urgent requests for medical records will be processed within 7-10 business days.
The Florida Department of Health in Pinellas does not charge clients or health care providers for copies of medical records.
View our Notice of Privacy Practices