HEPATITIS A VACCINES
FL Dept of Health in Pinellas - Epidemiology
Based on recent cases throughout the region, DOH-Pinellas is providing the hepatitis A vaccine at no charge at its five clinic locations; no appointment necessary. These centers are providing the vaccine:
- St. Petersburg: 205 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St. N.
- Pinellas Park: 6350 76th Ave. N.
- Mid-County (Largo): 8751 Ulmerton Rd.
- Clearwater: 310 N. Myrtle Ave.
- Tarpon Springs: 301 S. Disston Ave.
We encourage all healthcare providers, including hospital emergency departments, to stay on high alert and immediately report cases to DOH-Pinellas.
DOH-Pinellas’ Epi staff is available 24 hours a day for information about hepatitis A. Call (727) 824-6932.