KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS: NO-COST TESTING AT DOH-PINELLAS ON JUNE 27
June 20, 2022
Knowing your HIV status gives you powerful information to help you stay healthy. That’s why the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County will offer no-cost walk-in HIV testing at its five clinical locations from 7:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Monday, June 27. Those locations are:
- St. Petersburg – 205 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St. N, St. Petersburg
- Pinellas Park – 6350 76th N., Pinellas Park
- Mid County – 8751 Ulmerton Rd, Largo
- Clearwater – 310 N. Myrtle Ave., Clearwater
- Tarpon Springs – 301 S. Disston Ave., Tarpon Springs
The HIV tests will provide confidential results. Our offices also provide post-test counseling, education about prevention options and referrals to HIV resources, if necessary.
Our goal is to prevent the spread of HIV and to work with our community partners to provide the very best treatment and care for HIV+ residents.For more information about how DOH-Pinellas is working with community partners to help stop the spread of HIV and improve treatment for HIV+ patients, please visit www.pinellasehe.org.