MONKEYPOX AND COVID-19 RESOURCES
FL Dept of Health in Pinellas - Epidemiology
MONKEYPOXWhile supplies last, JYNNEOS vaccine is being offered to individuals who are likely to have been recently exposed to monkeypox or who have these risk factors:
- Known contacts of confirmed or suspected monkeypox cases
- Laboratory or health care personnel who perform diagnostic testing for monkeypox
- Men who self-identify as gay or bisexual, or who have sex with men
- Monkeypox information and resources from the Florida Department of Health: Monkeypox | Florida Department of Health (floridahealth.gov)
- Monkeypox information and resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Monkeypox | Poxvirus | CDC
- Monkeypox information and resources from the World Health Organization: Monkeypox (who.int)
- Latest case counts in Florida from Florida Charts: Florida CHARTS Reports (flhealthcharts.gov)
- COVID-19 VACCINES: Go to Vaccines.gov to find your nearest clinic for a COVID-19 vaccine or booster. Vaccines are always provided at no cost to you. Children from the age of 5 can be protected with the Pfizer vaccine.
- COVID-19 VACCINES AT DOH-PINELLAS: Available on a walk-in basis at our St. Petersburg, Pinellas Park, Mid-County and Clearwater Health Departments. Find our locations and hours here: http://pinellas.floridahealth.gov/locations/index.html.Or for more information call (727) 824-6900
- VACCINE CLINICS AT YOUR LOCATION: Businesses can schedule COVID-19 vaccination clinics at their location for staff and the public at no cost. Fill out the Survey Monkey request at this link, https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PinellasVaccineEvent. The request form can be used for pediatric and flu vaccines.
- COVID-19 TESTING: Find all Pinellas testing locations at https://covid19.pinellascounty.org/testing/. Call the location you plan on visiting first to ask about costs and appointments. There may be a charge for your test at some locations.
- FLORIDA COVID-19 REPORTS: Find the latest data on cases and vaccinations plus information on the state’s response at https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/.
- VACCINATION EXEMPTION FORMS: Medical, religious and immunity exemptions may be requested from the Florida Department of Health using the forms at http://www.floridahealth.gov/.
- COVID-19 INFORMATION FROM THE CDC: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has health and vaccine information about COVID-19 at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/.
- ORDERING YOUR COVID-19 VACCINATION RECORDS: Your vaccination records are in Florida Shots, the state’s database. Use their screen-fillable form to order your transcript with proof of your COVID-19 vaccinations at https://www.flshots.com/flshots/public/ConfidentialInfoAuth.csp. Common questions and answers about your records are at https://flshotsusers.com/resources/frequently-asked-questions.
Connect with DOH