St. Petersburg, FL – Governor DeSantis announced the opening of a new monoclonal antibody site at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church.
Monoclonal antibodies help the immune system recognize and respond more effectively to the COVID-19 virus.
- Florida Department of Health Issues New COVID-19 Testing Guidance
- State Surgeon General Calls on Federal Government to Stop Actively Preventing Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutics
- Year in Review: FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Welcomes New Deputy Secretary for Health
- Governor Desantis' Freedom First Budget Continues Fostering Public Health Excellence Throughout Florida
- TARPON SPRINGS HEALTH DEPARTMENT HOURS TO CHANGE
- ADDITIONAL COVID-19 TESTING SITE OPENS IN PINELLAS DECEMBER 30
- DOH REMINDS RESIDENTS TO AVOID CONTACT WITH STRAY PETS AND WILDLIFE
- NO-COST, NO-APPOINTMENT HIV TESTING DEC. 1 AT DOH-PINELLAS AS PART OF WORLD AIDS DAY
- WORLD AIDS DAY EVENTS ON DEC. 4 IN PINELLAS TO FOCUS ON TESTING AND EDUCATION
As the number of positive COVID-19 cases rises, a new no-appointment testing site is set to open in Pinellas on Thursday, December 30 to meet additional demand.More...
No events at this time
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals