- Hurricane Ian
- Hurricane Ian - Special Needs Shelters
- Hurricane Ian - Early Prescription Refills Permitted Under State of Emergency
- International Overdose Day: FDOH to Provide Lifesaving Naloxone Through County Health Departments to Reduce Substance Abuse Deaths
- Florida Prescription Drug Donation Repository
- DOH Pinellas Lift Algae Notice Maximo Park
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE MOSQUITO-BORNE ILLNESS ADVISORY
- WIC COUNSELORS SUPPORT MOMS DURING NATIONAL BREASTFEEDING MONTH
- DOH-PINELLAS ISSUES BLUE-GREEN ALGAE BLOOM ALERT FOR MAXIMO PARK
All Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County (DOH-Pinellas) centers will be closed on Monday, Sept. 26, as staff prepares for emergency duty in special-needs shelters. Centers will remain closed until further notice.
Normal services and hours will resume at a later date.
For DOH-Pinellas updates, follow us on Twitter and Facebook @HealthyPInellas.
No events at this time
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals