- Florida Department of Health Releases Guidance on Treatment of Gender Dysphoria for Children and Adolescents
- Treatment of Gender Dysphoria for Children and Adolescents
- Florida Department of Health Advises on Meningococcal Disease and Vaccines in Florida
- FDA Restricts the Use of Sotrovimab
- Sotrovimab Monoclonal Antibody Treatment No Longer Authorized for Use in U.S.
- DOH-PINELLAS CELEBRATES MOTHER’S DAY EACH AND EVERY DAY
- SUMMER IS AROUND THE CORNER, SO MAKE THIS A SAFE AND HEALTHY SEASON
- JOIN US FOR THE INAUGURAL CELEBRATION OF HEALTH TO MARK MINORITY HEALTH MONTH
- NO COST STD TESTING OFFERED AT DOH-PINELLAS CLINICS IN OBSERVANCE OF STD AWARENESS WEEK
Mark your calendars: May 15 International Water Safety Day, May 22-28 National Safe Boating Week
May is National Water Safety Month, a time when West Central Florida county health departments encourage communities to participate in water and sun safety and take preventive measures to prevent drownings, skin damage, and heat exhaustion. West Central Florida county health departments serving Citrus, Hardee, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, and Sarasota counties recognize the importance of National Water Safety Month.More...
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals