The Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County (DOH-Pinellas) will offer dental exams, X-rays, fillings, cleanings and more to children and teens ages 4-18 as part of Give Kids a Smile Day on Friday, Feb. 6.
- Measles Case in International Traveler Confirmed in Osceola County
- DOH Addresses County Health Rankings
- DOH Joins AMA, CDC to "Prevent Diabetes STAT"
- SAFETY TIPS: Dangers of Black Henna Tattoos
- Four Florida Hospitals Recognized As Cancer Centers of Excellence
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Injury Prevention Award Recipient Announced
- Three Appointments to Council of Licensed Midwifery
- New Enhancements Cut Newborn Screening Program Result Times